Video VBOX HD2 (NOW AVAILABLE!)
We are very prowd to announce that the we are now taking orders for the Video VBOX HD2 !
VBOX Video HD2 is the ultimate in video data logging for those who want to achieve better lap times and greater consistency at the wheel.
The system consists of dual 1080p cameras, allowing for a main view with embedded picture-in-picture. The lenses are wide angle, ensuring that every moment of track action is captured in stunning high definition – so analysis in Circuit Tools is now even more precise. Video is recorded at 30 frames per second, to SD card or USB flash drive.
- Dual Camera 1080p system
- 10Hz GPS data logging
- Records to SD card or USB
- Predictive Lap Timing (with OLED display)
- Real time, high definition graphic overlay
- MP4 video & audio recording
- Internal power backup for reliable recording
- Powerful data analysis software
- Up to 32 CAN channel inputs
- USB 2.0 host interface (for recording to USB flash drive)
- Camera preview over WiFi
- Bluetooth LE connectivity
Predictive Lap Timing gives you an invaluable insight into how your current lap time compares with your fastest lap time. To achieve our unrivalled accuracy, we compare two different laps using GPS position rather than distance, 10 times a second. This means our lap time stays accurate, even if the driver takes a different line each lap. Read more about how it works. online-storeThe OLED display is available as an accessory or as part of a Video VBOX package. Check the online store for our attractive package deals.
Circuit Tools software is a Windows based data analysis package that comes with Video VBOX, VBOX Sport, DriftBox and PerformanceBox.
To analyse your track data, simply insert the SD card with your recorded video and synchronised data into your PC and select a file.
The software automatically detects the country, circuit and track configuration from a database of almost 500 circuits and uses the start/finish line information to separate the laps contained in your recorded file.The fastest lap from your latest session is automatically chosen and displayed on the graph window. The video is moved to the start of this lap. You can compare runs from this session, or from previous ones simply by clicking on the relevant lap time shown in the session window.
Lap time difference channel
Side by side video
You can move the video one sample at a time with a simple key combination. CT-Video-comparison.
Video VBOX Setup software (Windows) allows you to create scenes from scratch or edit the default scenes provided, adding bar graphs, rotary gauges, text elements, pictures and track maps.
- Full WYSIWYG editor
- Total gauge and needle design freedom Large library of trackmaps
- PNG, GIF, JPEG image import
- Lap and split-time features – BEST, CURRENT, LAST, TIMED FREEZE
- Gauges, text and bar graphs can be associated with any logged parameter
- X & Y G-force, distance, time, height, vertical velocity displayed in any format
- Free Video VBOX training available
Other Video Vbox lite Versions
If you would like to know more about the VBOX Video HD2 please contact us